Monday, June 11, 2012

10 Picture Tour

Casey (11) and Bryce (8)
One of my favorite pictures of Cyle and me...

I LOVE photography and once had this picture published in South Dakota Magazine. 
One of my favorite shots of a church in Boston.
Another favorite picture I took....a creepy, old cemetery in Boston.


Our two cats...Socks (the REALLY fat one) and Maverick.
The best dog in the whole world...Macy.  We call her Mae.

My husband is a hunter.  Soooo, I get to have this elk in my living room!

We also have a salt water fish tank, which is pretty cool to watch.



I teach at the best middle school ever, Mission!!!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pictures! It was fun to look through them and see a bit of your life (and Casey's!). How long have you been into photography? It is a hobby of mine, but I find that I don't ever seem to have the time (or money) to get as far into it as I'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Suzanne! A published photographer in our midst! OUTSTANDING! I love your perspective in your photos. Photography is also one of my passions. I hope to have more time for it this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! I too love photography. Had I not been a teacher, I think I would have gone that route. :-) So now we have even more in common!

    ReplyDelete